Job Type: Part and Full-time contractors
Location: South Carolina
We Offer: Competitive pay based on experience, flexibility with your schedule, Opportunity to work remotely, hybrid or in the community. An outstanding interdisciplinary clinical team. Opportunity to have a positive impact on children and families in an award-winning agency.
Document appropriate clinical information in the medical record in a timely manner including but not limited to:
- Monitoring the client’s progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the IPOC
- Linkage to the most clinically appropriate and effective service(s)
- Documented linkage to an alternative service when clinically indicated and functionally appropriate for the needs of the youth and family as determined by the Team
- Development of youth and family’s coping skills
- Therapeutic interventions for the individual, the family, or both
- Substance abuse interventions
- Crisis management
- Intensive case management
Master’s or doctoral degree in Social Work from an accredited university or college and one year of experience working with the population to be served. Must have a clinical license or be provisionally licensed in the state of South Carolina.
Lifespan Care, Inc provide therapeutic services to include: (Behavioral Health Screening, Diagnostic Assessment Services, Therapy/Counseling Services and Service Plan Development). These are medical or remedial services that have been recommended by a physician for maximum reduction of physical or mental disability and restoration of a beneficiary to their best possible functional level.