LPC, LPC/S, LMSW, LISW-CP, LMFT
Location: South Carolina
Job Type: Part and Full-time
We Offer: Competitive pay based on experience, flexibility with your schedule, Opportunity to work remotely, hybrid or in the community. An outstanding interdisciplinary clinical team. Opportunity to have a positive impact on children and families in an award-winning agency.
Master’s or doctoral degree from a program that is primarily psychological in nature (e.g., counseling, guidance, or social science equivalent) from an accredited university or college and one year of experience working with the population to be served. Must have a clinical license or be provisionally licensed in the state of South Carolina.
Document appropriate clinical information in the medical record in a timely manner including but not limited to:
- Monitoring the client’s progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the IPOC
- Diagnostic Assessment and Re-assessment
- Service Plan Development
- Referral to the most clinically appropriate and effective service(s)
- Documentation to an alternative service when clinically indicated and functionally appropriate for the needs of the client
- Development of client and family’s coping skills
- Therapeutic interventions for the individual, the family, or both
- Substance abuse interventions
Intensive case management